Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Wish From Kate Testerman




This isn't a official AGENT WISH LIST -- that's coming soon!  But to kick off the idea of wishes, I'm honoring Ms. Testerman's request to post the following, in the hope that, if your manuscript fits the bill, you will query her according to THESE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS.

Kate Testerman's Wish:

I'm especially interested in finding diverse stories by diverse creators, in all genres and age ranges. I am also definitely looking for high concept, hooky YA, and would love to find a great fantasy that sweeps me off my feet. And I would love to find a proper YA mystery, like classic Agatha Christie or Gretchen McNeil's GONE. I'm pretty full with great middle grade now, but am always hoping to find something to blow my socks off!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I may try querying you...my story has elements of what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete